In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “32 Flavors.”
Today is St Patrick’s Day I have the corn beef and veggies in the crock pot cooking on low. I’ll add the cabbage later so the cabbage doesn’t taste mushy. My Irish heritage is ready for the day.
My love of ice cream emerged at a young age – and never left! by Ginger RogersIf I had to pick a favorite ice cream……
My daughter introduced me to this little gem. My favorite flavor is vanilla bean ice cream dipped in milk chocolate and almonds. I like the rich taste of the thick dipped chocolate flavor with the crunchy almonds. I like that its small so I’m not eating too much ice cream.
Are you hunger yet?
- Arriving at the beach, she reflected on her life.
- Under the Lake
- Not of this world
- Friday Fictioneers- Atlantis Portal
- Daily Prompt – 32 flavors
- Murphy’s Law
- Daily Post- I want to know what love is
- Daily Prompt – Study Abroad
- Daily Prompt- Set It Right
- Friday Fictioneers – Atlantis Mushrooms
- Daily Prompt- Just a Dream
- Daily Prompt- In Loving Memory
- Daily Prompt- Circle of Five
- Daily Prompt- Plead the Fifth
- Friday Fictioneers – 2/27/2014
- Daily Prompt- Fight or Flight
- Daily Prompt- Cut off
My Amazon Book Lists- Paranormal, Futuristic, Fantasy Romance Stuff