In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “In Loving Memory.”
Writing an obituary for my future death sounds kinda strange to me. I’ve never thought about what others would say during my funeral. I’ve thought about dying but it’s usually in the future of some horrible disease or a happy fulfilled life as an old woman somewhere with a good view but I’ll give it a try….
Janet was born in Anaheim, California in 1964 the third child of Jerry & Louise Hollister. She was sweet little child who rarely got into trouble. She was almost invisible until her teenage years. Then all hell broke loose…but that’s another story.
She enlisted in the US Army in 1984 as a Medical Records Technician. After the military she enrolled in San Jacinto Community College to become a preschool teacher & noon duty aide. She loved working with children.
In 1992 she married Kevin Shaw who had two children. They had one child together Katie Shaw. Whom Janet loved very much. She loved being a mother to three kids. She tackled that challenge with a big smile and love in her heart for them all.
Janet liked RV camping, birdwatching, outside cooking, walking, reading & writing what she was passionate about.
Live long and prosper in heaven Janet… say “Hi” to Leonard for us
I think Leonard said it best.
- Arriving at the beach, she reflected on her life.
- Under the Lake
- Not of this world
- Friday Fictioneers- Atlantis Portal
- Daily Prompt – 32 flavors
- Murphy’s Law
- Daily Post- I want to know what love is
- Daily Prompt – Study Abroad
- Daily Prompt- Set It Right
- Friday Fictioneers – Atlantis Mushrooms
- Daily Prompt- Just a Dream
- Daily Prompt- In Loving Memory
- Daily Prompt- Circle of Five
- Daily Prompt- Plead the Fifth
- Friday Fictioneers – 2/27/2014
- Daily Prompt- Fight or Flight
- Daily Prompt- Cut off
My Amazon Book Lists- Paranormal, Futuristic, Fantasy Romance Stuff