In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Circle of Five.”
A writer once said, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” If this is true, which five people would you like to spend your time with?
This reminds me of the Circle of Trust in Meet The Parents
My mom- who is kind, loving and made me feel special. Your the best mom.
My dad- who tried to loved me in his way and I felt loved. Thanks Dad! If you can’t trust daddy who can you trust??????????
My husband- trys to keep us healthy, he is tolerant of my mistakes and likes to be a positive guy.
My daughter- who betters herself with an education, working out and having good friends.
My fifth person is someone I haven’t met yet but I’m working on it. A friend that I can laugh with, care about, do fun stuff with. A friend that knows my social boundaries and lets me have my introvert time.
A friend on my side and I’m on their side.
Someday I’ll meet this perfect friend until then I’ll blog away…..
- Arriving at the beach, she reflected on her life.
- Under the Lake
- Not of this world
- Friday Fictioneers- Atlantis Portal
- Daily Prompt – 32 flavors
- Murphy’s Law
- Daily Post- I want to know what love is
- Daily Prompt – Study Abroad
- Daily Prompt- Set It Right
- Friday Fictioneers – Atlantis Mushrooms
- Daily Prompt- Just a Dream
- Daily Prompt- In Loving Memory
- Daily Prompt- Circle of Five
- Daily Prompt- Plead the Fifth
- Friday Fictioneers – 2/27/2014
- Daily Prompt- Fight or Flight
- Daily Prompt- Cut off
My Amazon Book Lists- Paranormal, Futuristic, Fantasy Romance Stuff