In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Plead the Fifth.”
What question do you hate to be asked? Why?
The question I hate the most to be asked is what do you do? It sound simple but it’s not simple. I’m being asked how do I define myself for some people its an easy question they define themselves by their job but not me.
I do many things but how do I define myself? homemaker, mom, sister, birder, campers, hiker
What is the one positive thing that would define me?
I don’t know if I can answer that question in one simple sentence. It bothers me not having an answer to a question. I don’t like standing around without knowing. I plead the fifth.
How do you define yourself?
Info on defining yourself – this could take a long time to find a good positive way to define yourself
- Arriving at the beach, she reflected on her life.
- Under the Lake
- Not of this world
- Friday Fictioneers- Atlantis Portal
- Daily Prompt – 32 flavors
- Murphy’s Law
- Daily Post- I want to know what love is
- Daily Prompt – Study Abroad
- Daily Prompt- Set It Right
- Friday Fictioneers – Atlantis Mushrooms
- Daily Prompt- Just a Dream
- Daily Prompt- In Loving Memory
- Daily Prompt- Circle of Five
- Daily Prompt- Plead the Fifth
- Friday Fictioneers – 2/27/2014
- Daily Prompt- Fight or Flight
- Daily Prompt- Cut off
My Amazon Book Lists- Paranormal, Futuristic, Fantasy Romance Stuff