In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Fight or Flight.”
Write about your strongest memory of heart-pounding, belly-twisting nervousness: what caused the adrenaline? Was it justified? How did you respond?
My strongest memory of extreme nervousness is riding a roller coaster at Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, California.
The roller coaster went on forever. I was jerked around violently. The up and down motion was making me sick until I went into a little place within myself that helps me when things are out of my control and I can no longer tolerate them.
I get this way during steep mountain drives, too late at night getogethers & when annoying people bother me with what they want to get. I close my eyes for a second and breathe in deeply. I say to myself I’m calm and this event will be over very soon.
Nothing is forever except death and taxes
Funny roller coaster pictures
- Arriving at the beach, she reflected on her life.
- Under the Lake
- Not of this world
- Friday Fictioneers- Atlantis Portal
- Daily Prompt – 32 flavors
- Murphy’s Law
- Daily Post- I want to know what love is
- Daily Prompt – Study Abroad
- Daily Prompt- Set It Right
- Friday Fictioneers – Atlantis Mushrooms
- Daily Prompt- Just a Dream
- Daily Prompt- In Loving Memory
- Daily Prompt- Circle of Five
- Daily Prompt- Plead the Fifth
- Friday Fictioneers – 2/27/2014
- Daily Prompt- Fight or Flight
- Daily Prompt- Cut off
My Amazon Book Lists- Paranormal, Futuristic, Fantasy Romance Stuff